advertisement

Xbox Xxxx

andyoz

pfm Member
Hi,

Anyone with their ear to ground know what's the latest re. Xbox X supplies in the near future.

My son wants one...have to say I fancy a go myself!

Pure luck unless you want to pay over the odds. Keep an eye on Very and Game they had stock toward end Feb. Few stock alerting sites out there, expect it to be into Summertime before stock frees up a little bit. Not many killer games out yet though.

Xbox Series X for a monthly subscription fee of £28.99 as part of the Xbox All Access programme. That gets you the console and access to Xbox Game pass for a regular fee over the span of 24 months. The Xbox Series X can be had for £20.99 for the same 24-month subscription plan. But these deals are still hampered by a lack of console stock.​

https://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-all-access-xbox-series-x-2836838

I Added my email to the Box.co.uk expression of interest. If they get stock, which they seem to each week or so, they have a ballot rather than a bun fight. I was notified a week or so back that my name was amongst those chosen and I was given 4 days or so to make the purchase before the console was reallocated. The only caveat really was that it came as a bundle with a second controller so cost an extra £50. I paid and it was delivered by DPD a few days later.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a bit pants and I'd avoid shelling out full price ( of course I did) the 4K graphics are no great shakes!

I guess it'll be a while before the games really show off what the console is capable of.

Pretty sure Cyberpunk 2077 hasn’t had its next gen upgrade yet, as they’ve been busy with patches to get it to run on the last gen machines. So it won’t look its best on the X/5 yet.

I think my Series X is great, had it since release day. But would have bet money the supply issues would have been sorted out by now. Sounds like a PITA.

Pretty sure Cyberpunk 2077 hasn’t had its next gen upgrade yet, as they’ve been busy with patches to get it to run on the last gen machines. So it won’t look its best on the X/5 yet.

I think my Series X is great, had it since release day. But would have bet money the supply issues would have been sorted out by now. Sounds like a PITA.

Aah thats good to know re. Cyberpunk.

The console itself is pretty sharp once it settles in. Mine took a few days to fully sort itself out and there were a few issues with the MS gaming network.

Skyrim and fallout look incredible.

advertisement

Back