advertisement

WOW HD-600 for $300

Yup ! That's expensive ! These were on a special one day sale in April on Play.com. for £99. On Ebay they're at roughly the sterling equivalent of your dollars; maybe cheaper.

The price of HD600's seems to me to be almost as arbitrary as that of Zyx cartridges.

I bought mine for the princely sum of £160 at ye olde Brizzle show some years ago. and since then the bottom brice has been pretty constant (apart from that abberation at play.com).

Why is it that different people seem to always have them on sale at twice that?

Senn prices seem to have shot up in recent years, at least in the UK. By the by, on the subject of headphone bargains, I've been after some decent closed-backs as an alternative to my K701s and finally pulled the trigger on a pair of HD380 Pros last week:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001UE6I0G/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

They're great, and at that price something of a steal!

HK

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I don't understand this post. The price on Amazon US is $279.95 so how can $300 be considered a great deal? Anyway the link now says $399.95 which looks like a poor price for a web company. What is the price of an HD 600?

Not really... When they were giving them away before it was £99.. They are now a shade over £300 on play.com.. Amazon have them for £235...

Thanks,
Sam

advertisement

Back