advertisement

Would an EU section in classifieds be possible (or desirable)?

Sloop John B

And any old music will do…
@Tony

Post Brexit private sales between the EU and UK has become problematic and costly due to VAT.

Would it be possible to have an EU sub forum in classifieds for those PFM users in the EU who can still trade quite seamlessly?

.sjb

@Tony

Post Brexit private sales between the EU and UK has become problematic and costly due to VAT.

Would it be possible to have an EU sub forum in classifieds for those PFM users in the EU who can still trade quite seamlessly?

.sjb

Recent developments have made the movement of sausages and M&S ready meals easier, so if you're looking for a pound of Cumberland's finest, you should be able to use the classifieds as-is. For hifi equipment, it may be more problematic, apart from Bayz speakers, obviously;

Or maybe just ask people to put country/location in the description ?

Sensible, but I'd go further and insist any classifieds user puts their geographical location; postcode's okay, but a pain to look it up each time. During the Covid era and even now, I'd only be interested in stuff which is within reach. The number of posts asking the buyer/seller's location really shouldn't be necessary.

Sensible, but I'd go further and insist any classifieds user puts their geographical location; postcode's okay, but a pain to look it up each time. During the Covid era and even now, I'd only be interested in stuff which is within reach. The number of posts asking the buyer/seller's location really shouldn't be necessary.
Ouch! Its as good as advertising your address! Expect some unwelcome visitors.

Its surprising how much information I (and therefore many others) can obtain from just a few clues on the Internet.

Cheers,

DV

Ouch! Its as good as advertising your address! Expect some unwelcome visitors.

Its surprising how much information I (and therefore many others) can obtain from just a few clues on the Internet.

Cheers,

DV

Like this you mean...

Darth Vader
Emperor's Observation Chamber
DS-2 Orbital Battle Station
Endor
DS2 ESB

advertisement

Back