advertisement

Woods Wins The Masters.

Inspirational. He was in hell mentally, Physically and emotionally. Mocked and laughed at by the press, many golf fans and the public. Now he beats the best. What a comeback.

Today reminded me of when Nicklaus, at age 46, won his 18th and final major at the 1986 Masters.

I read this book 3 months ago and assumed he was a gonner.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1471175367/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

He could barely walk 2 years ago.

I only started to watch any Masters footage on Sat and once I saw him swinging at 80-90% I sensed the rest of the field better watch out. I think his swing looks great now and never liked it when he was bulked up and swinging at 110%....also no idiots yelling ..."You're The Man"

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I read this book 3 months ago and assumed he was a gonner.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1471175367/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

He could barely walk 2 years ago.

I only started to watch any Masters footage on Sat and once I saw him swinging at 80-90% I sensed the rest of the field better watch out. I think his swing looks great now and never liked it when he was bulked up and swinging at 110%....also no idiots yelling ..."You're The Man"

I remember ex pros like Faldo and a few others having concerns about his swing at that time. Guess he wouldn't have listened to anyone then but how he's managed to rebuild his game since the operations is amazing. No idea how long his body will be able to hold up for but I'm sure he'll pick his tournaments carefully like Federer in Tennis and just aim to be in peak form for the majors.

A fantastic sporting comeback story.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I doff my hat to the man. A true display of triumph under adversity.

Not a huge golf fan, but really enjoyed watching the play. that course is also a masterclass in landscaping and course design.

Tiggers always bounce, but wasn’t expecting him to bounce back like that

As World’s first billionaire sports player, he has had more than enough temptation.

Does he equal Nicklaus record of winning the Masters in three different decades or something like that? If that’s true then he really is one of the greats.

advertisement

Back