advertisement

Wonderful news amongst the gloom!!

Richard Lines

pfm Member
Good Afternoon All,

cud2Gzy.png

Tears of joy everywhere else.

Just in case the moderators choose to remove this post I'll make my next statement with some care.

One feels the length of time stated for the process described would best be stated as perhaps a shade on the conservative side of an estimate bordering on a task that Ethan Hunt would have to decline.

Regards

Richard

Didn't even know she was still around, but then it is radio 2, I'm a good 30 years away yet from listening to that dirge.
indeed if you are old enough to know where R2 is on the dial, you deserve everything coming to you in your declining years

one less bbc parasite " Feltz is one of the highest-paid radio presenters at the BBC, earning more than £400,000 for hosting her two daily radio shows."

For years I went all floppy
To see where I’d end up
The morgue was my considered guess
Or maybe Martinique
The stern grind of reality
However took its toll
I stayed exactly where I was
And suffered endless Feltz

HMHB: Uffington Wassaill

Only Ball and Cox to go now.............

Regards

Richard
I am way out of loop on all this. What is wrong with Ball and Cox (or Cox and Ball if you like)? Give me the info, because the last time Cox entered my mind it was the 90s.

Digital and Internet radio is slowly taking over in my house.
Radio 2 used to be the easy to go to station on FM but now with Alexa, DAB+ and streaming I find myself listening less and less to BBC overpaid jocks.
"Alexa Radio Caroline!"

I am way out of loop on all this. What is wrong with Ball and Cox (or Cox and Ball if you like)? Give me the info, because the last time Cox entered my mind it was the 90s.
Listen to Ball’s show and you will have all the info you need - don’t look up her salary under any circumstances, you will probably suffer some kind of adverse medical reaction.

Are Mark and Lard still about? Used to think they were hilarious on Radio 1.

Went their separate ways a good while back :(

Radcliffe partnered up with Stuart Maconie and used to do an excellent job on Radio 6 afternoons ... better than M&L in my view.
Marc Riley has his own Radio 6 evening show.

Listen to Ball’s show and you will have all the info you need - don’t look up her salary under any circumstances, you will probably suffer some kind of adverse medical reaction.
I haven't listened to Radio 1 & 2 for 22 years. Even when I was 18 I was a young fogey listening to Radio 3 & 4. I have listened to interesting things that come from maybe Radio 2 on BBC Sounds, but I don't think I could listen to the station. It's for young folks.

advertisement

Back