Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hat Audio changes?

Discussion in 'audio' started by matfff, May 27, 2020.

1. wylton

wylton Naim and Mana member

I think the transition from cottage industry, to growing a company into something bigger can be fraught with difficulty. QA is always important though; get that wrong and you’re in trouble. I do hope that WH get through it; a face to face with the supplier is obviously required, but the virus is making it difficult right now.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  2. CraSh

CraSh Active Member

Funnily enough, I've emailed them this morning, I'm probably going to buy their phantom speaker cable but wanted some advice re an interconnect between a XS3 / ND5XS2 - having seen the comments up-thread, here might be a quicker response. With that in mind, has anyone any thoughts re this interconnect/recommendations?

3. mcleanmuir

mcleanmuir pfm Member

Been using WH for a few years and have had no problems at all. Contacted them the other day and they got straight back to me via the phone. I have placed a further order for Phantom and Morgana cable and I am confident that everything will be fine.

However I placed an online order with Wickes DIY and have yet to receive my delivery. Shall I write that company off? Everyone in the world is having problems at this time. Pass the tin foil as I want to make a hat.

wylton and newnaim like this.
  4. DavidR

DavidR pfm Member

Does anybody know if quality has dropped now that cables are being outsourced. I have had Morganas since Feb, which are excellent and hope to order Phantoms soon.