advertisement

Witch Hat Audio changes?

I think the transition from cottage industry, to growing a company into something bigger can be fraught with difficulty. QA is always important though; get that wrong and you’re in trouble. I do hope that WH get through it; a face to face with the supplier is obviously required, but the virus is making it difficult right now.

Last edited:
Funnily enough, I've emailed them this morning, I'm probably going to buy their phantom speaker cable but wanted some advice re an interconnect between a XS3 / ND5XS2 - having seen the comments up-thread, here might be a quicker response. With that in mind, has anyone any thoughts re this interconnect/recommendations?

Been using WH for a few years and have had no problems at all. Contacted them the other day and they got straight back to me via the phone. I have placed a further order for Phantom and Morgana cable and I am confident that everything will be fine.

However I placed an online order with Wickes DIY and have yet to receive my delivery. Shall I write that company off? Everyone in the world is having problems at this time. Pass the tin foil as I want to make a hat.

Does anybody know if quality has dropped now that cables are being outsourced. I have had Morganas since Feb, which are excellent and hope to order Phantoms soon.

advertisement

Back