advertisement

Win a signed Man City shirt - for mental health charity

deanf

pfm Member
Hi everyone,

I'm fundraising for a local mental health charity, Beacon Counselling. I have a Man City shirt signed by 18 players, comes with COA, given to me by Alex Williams OBE, professionally framed and it looks stunning!

Tickets cost £10 and the draw will be live online the evening of Sunday 23rd May.

https://donate.giveasyoulive.com/fu...&utm_content=1&dm_i=2EQZ,1FGF0,AA2VFU,4RITY,1

Free delivery to the winner within 20 miles of the Etihad stadium or collection from Stockport Town Hall.

Thank you very much to Tony L for allowing me to post this.

Best Wishes,
Dean

Hopefully my first ever inline image insert works...

23rTvZH.jpg

edit: Yay ! :D

Have you posted this on the City forums deanf?

Alex Williams is one of the nicest blokes you are ever likely to meet. A true gent. I got to know him back when he was involved in City’s community school sports programme. He used to come into my school and help the kids get involved.

Done. The secretary at the school where I taught for 24 years (she ran the place, really!) is a great City supporter, so this one's for her. Hope I win !

Which one of the players signed their name as a wonky circle? Mid right, just below Phil Foden.

Have you posted this on the City forums deanf?

Alex Williams is one of the nicest blokes you are ever likely to meet. A true gent. I got to know him back when he was involved in City’s community school sports programme. He used to come into my school and help the kids get involved.

Thanks Bob, my nephew has posted on at least one of them, I've asked him which one and if you or anyone else could push it on any others I'd be very grateful.

I live opposite Alex in Heaton Mersey, he is a genuinely nice guy. He was goalie the first year I got a season ticket! He's still doing the school work and this is part of the reason why he and his boss were so keen on helping. The money we raise will go to helping anyone in the community who needs it, but the charity will be focusing on proactive work with less advantaged young people in schols and colleges.

Thanks Bob, my nephew has posted on at least one of them, I've asked him which one and if you or anyone else could push it on any others I'd be very grateful.

I live opposite Alex in Heaton Mersey, he is a genuinely nice guy. He was goalie the first year I got a season ticket! He's still doing the school work and this is part of the reason why he and his boss were so keen on helping. The money we raise will go to helping anyone in the community who needs it, but the charity will be focusing on proactive work with less advantaged young people in schols and colleges.

Blimey, I lived round the corner from him in Heaton Mersey in the Glade twenty years ago!
He used to have a black Sierra Cosworth back in the day.
I can ask if Rick will let me put it on Blue Moon if that isn’t the one your nephew posted on.
Everyone’s going ballistic about tonight’s news about getting to and from the final.

Blimey, I lived round the corner from him in Heaton Mersey in the Glade twenty years ago!
He used to have a black Sierra Cosworth back in the day.
I can ask if Rick will let me put it on Blue Moon if that isn’t the one your nephew posted on.
Everyone’s going ballistic about tonight’s news about getting to and from the final.

Yeah definitely on the Blue Moon forum please, our Sam put it on a Facebook group.

Cheers Bob, really appreciated!

ps. he lived round there when he played for City, I won't post Alex's address but mine is easy enough to find so I don't mind saying I'm bang inbetween St Winnies and Didsbury Road primary schools :)

Last edited:

advertisement

Back