advertisement

Wimbles.....anyone watching?

LOL......yes, triple monitor set up needed urgently..TdF + footie +tennis...

Yes. I watched Djokovic vs Draper.

Djoko won comfortably in the end. Can’t look past him to win yet another slam.

Looking forward to seeing Fed tomorrow. And some other names, Evans and Raducanu.
Anyone going?

My wife and I will be watching a lot of Wimbledon.
It’ll be easy to stay indoors for the next while, since we are having quite the heat wave here in western Canada. A real hot day for us at this time of year would be a high of 30C, but with this heat wave, the daytime high will be close to 40C for the next few days.
Thankfully, the music room is nice and cool in the basement, and we have a telly in another room down there, too. And a beer fridge...

Not a tennis fan but andy Murray is certainly amazing after his health problems !! Once knew the umpire that had to talk to macinroes hand !!

The Wife will watch. She went to a apparently good match in the 1980’s I think with her Dad.
I will ask her which it was, think it had the German bloke in it.

I will avoid it.

Terrific tennis yesterday and today. Sir Andy was so typically Andy Murray but brilliant to see him winning at Wimbledon again. A good win for Katie Boulter and although the boy Draper lost, he looks like he could be the real deal.

Venus Williams rolling back the years today although wobbling slightly in the middle of the third set.

It’s a great day out and I was last there in 2012. I managed to bag centre court tickets for Ladies Semi Finals day next Thursday so I’m mostly keeping an eye on the ladies comp this year.

I enjoyed the Murray game but sadly I don't think he'll go far in this tournament as you can see he's not quite there physically at the moment.

Just watched the England game, swiftly followed by the TdF highlights, and now the Sweden Ukraine footie (I am currently contracting for a small Swedish company so there is a big interest and a few texts and mails flying!) No time for tennis today...lower priority!

I thought Katie Boulter was worth watching yesterday.
She won the tennis as well.

advertisement

Back