Will You Consider Buying Made In China Gear

• Yes

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • An Owner Already

Votes: 45 36.3%

• Total voters
On the matter of product quality rather than Chinese politics then it is up to the brand to ensure that what hits the market is of the highest standard. Its the responsibility of the brand which factory is used and ensuring that it's up to the required standard. If need be it should do its own quality control after its received its product from the factory - this thread is about products made in small quantities rather than mass market. This is true wherever it is made.

So if you have bought a piece of high end hi fi from China and you have found it not to be of a very high standard then blame the brand not the Chinese factory.

So I would buy made in China but would avoid brands where if I have a bad experience wherever they manufacture.

If Made in China means a lower retail price, as it nearly always will, I would prefer Made In China. Why pay more for the same thing (politics aside)?

The only reason to pay more for the same thing is politics or availability. I choose not to use amazon for 'political' moral reasons.

5WRiB4r.jpg

Dress yourselves chaps, we're going in deep!

advertisement

Back