Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Why would you?

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by mikeyb, Jul 30, 2022.

1. mikeyb

mikeyb pfm Member

Why on earth would you bid on this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Item no longer on ebay and seller is not a registered user, but even with that listing and feedback people bid on it :rolleyes:

2. flutteringwow

flutteringwow I am a sound quality evaluation device

The validity does not matter to the bidder, as their money is protected by eBay whatever happens.

So on the off chance something is real, they get what they are bidding for.

3. mikeyb

mikeyb pfm Member

I get that, but all they're doing is encouraging the scammers to try it in the first place.

4. flutteringwow

if a scammer wants to rip eBay off for a few quid let them have a go I say. eBay is an evil company and any drain on their millions per hour is fine by me.

Darren likes this.
  5. James46

James46 The Crystal Method

EBay only cover you up to about 5k I believe.

6. flutteringwow

7. colasblue

colasblue pfm Member

The scam advertisers also have their shill bidders I assume so no surprise there are bids.