advertisement

Who

they have a single out, ouch heard it on the way to work a few weeks ago trying tooo hard, and it shows, shame seen them a few times and they are f/great live

The original band were the prototype punks, so anything similar now would seem like parody

Just heard few seconds on the radio.
I could recognize Daltreys voice.
Guess in his mid-70'ies by now.

Intend to dig out my good old Who vinyl at some point, its been ages.

On the basis that I expected the new album to be average at best, I find myself really liking it. The special edition version (14 tracks) is probably 4 songs too long, but it stands up well against any of the post-Quadrophenia albums.

I've been listening to it on an off on TIDAL for last day, it's really growing on me, very 'Who's Next' in feel.

Just had an email from recordstore.co.uk that they have a number of copies of this record on CD signed by Pete Townsend. £15.99 with £5 going towards Erin Prizzey's Chiswick women's Refuge.

Cool, I’ve just grabbed one, got to be worth more than that in a few years!
Ah, the little drawing over the 'W' is the sig! I thought that was part of the sleeve design until I saw that some of the ink had smudged onto the 'O'.

Mine is down the bottom of the slip-cover somewhere in black marker under the shrink-wrap. I’ll leave it sealed.

advertisement

Back