Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Discussion in 'photo' started by Tony Lockhart, May 5, 2014.

1. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

So sorry to hear this Tony, there’s been so much loss over the past couple of years for many of us, and it’s really a test of our resilience.

2. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Totally ^this^

3. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

4. Jennifer F

Jennifer F pfm Member

Tony,

Very sad times, I lost my parents in lockdown too and know the misery. You and your dad are so alike.

Jenny

Tarzan likes this.
  5. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart Avoiding Stress, at Every Opportunity

Thank you. Alike, except I was about seven or eight inches taller

6. Jennifer F

Jennifer F pfm Member

Which means you listened to your mum and ate all your greens!

7. Tony Lockhart

Scorchio outside today for a engine ground run

[​IMG]

TimF likes this.
  8. Jennifer F

Jennifer F pfm Member

9. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

Jennifer! The first woman on this thread, I believe. Now the question is, is it really you, or your sister/daughter/mother, and Jennifer is really a man, like Sue Pertwee. We shall never know, I suppose.

10. Tony Lockhart

:eek:

Ahem….

Durmbo, miktec and Jennifer F like this.
  11. Jennifer F

Jennifer F pfm Member

My word. That has to be the worst chat up line ever….

I am genuinely at a loss for words

please allow me the privilege of sharing PaulMB’s selfie as he hasn’t
    [​IMG]

PsB, Durmbo, palindrome and 12 others like this.
  12. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

I apologise if I have in any way offended. Maybe I'm missing something? No "chat up" intended, I assure you, simply surprise at seeing a lady after scores of men. I was almost convinced there were no ladies on PFM. What have I done (written) wrong? Please explain!

13. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

not quite a selfie

[​IMG]

Lamp and Whistle, Penzance - yesterday

Tony Lockhart likes this.
  14. Jennifer F

Jennifer F pfm Member

Gents,

Thank you for the likes on my previous post much appreciated, I'm glad it wasn't just me.....

[​IMG]

Not sure what it proves other than there is a sunburnt woman brave enough to post an online pic minus makeup (who may or may not be me FFS) posing infront of some speakers. It's weird I've been a member of this forum since 2003 and the old forum before that and this is the first time I've been asked to prove my gender, I guess an invite for a Harley Street gynaecologist must be in the post.

Definitely not my late mother either although quite often mistaken, and would be even more so since I stopped dying my hair!!.

[​IMG]

Rather unsurprisingly I have a few theories as to why there are so few women on the forums and also interested in Hifi, sadly it starts with dealers and vendors. Tangerine Audio are obviously really aiming to impress their female customers (I guess it might be a VERY small group) with their free Limited Edition print that comes with the Stiletto...

Salamander, tiggers, TimF and 2 others like this.
  15. Weecrackpot

Weecrackpot Frank made me do it.

Lovely Jubbly Jennifer, one thing that comes across from your selfies is the sense of ‘fun’ you impart on this mugshot thread,
    It is a rarity to have the cuter gender in hifi forums, I think the question of your gender was banter lost in translation somewhere,
    we love your pics really and certainly brightens up the forum, keep them coming. :)

Oh….lovely speakers whatever they are.

Salamander and Tony Lockhart like this.
  16. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Wonderful question mark eyebrows Jennifer!

Did you just throw the landlord out?

17. Jennifer F

Jennifer F pfm Member

Thank you. Maybe I'm being a touch prickly! Marchbanks wins on the fun, especially his Lego Alter ego:)

They are Avantgarde horns, fed by an Audio Note Jinro. Triggers old broom spec Lp12 (Klimax radical, Ekos,Karousel etc) Burmester 100 phono, Audio Note Dac 4 and CEC transport and DCS network bridge....

TimF and Tony Lockhart like this.
  18. Jennifer F

Jennifer F pfm Member

It's funny my thought was spaghetti western music playing and all the other punters running out teh door, but the question is WHY? Gin And Tonic doesn't come over as a scary monster.. Maybe there is a mask we aren't seeing.

19. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Does being ignored mean I can take the piss out of a member and he won’t see it? Very tempted, but mostly people out of order usually hang themselves without additional help.

Big Tabs likes this.
  20. Tony Lockhart

No, but you can post…. Oh I dunno, the occasional selfie, no problem.