advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

52223273202_a5ff40eec0_z.jpg

Foolish old man daring to venture out into the Killer Heat Inferno this morning - seen here three hours into a walk that began at an unthinkable (for him) 0745.

I've remained inside, in the coolest room in the house (a spare bedroom). The only exercise I've had was making drinks and chasing a wasp out. Then the hifi went Horribly Wrong (see audio room).

Me… working… and doing something highly testi… sorry, technical!

If you’re interested… measuring the bore wear in a barrel from an electric motor driven hydraulic pump. And in the background behind me head is the helium light band tester we used for checking the flatness of the top of the barrel. First time I’ve seen this photo since it was taken in 2003 ish.

I may regret this : me in my den this morning, just after I'd finished sending stroppy letters to my useless bank.

WIN-20220802-14-44-01-Pro.jpg

Should all selfies be posted with a suitable track suggestion? Man in the mirror?

And maybe for Pete MB&D Love in an Elevator

Tony: Welcome to The Machine

Marchbanks, I think you need to re - pose, refill the glass and get that lightbulb over your head for a great caption contest?

Sounds like a plan :)

Marchbanks, I think you need to re - pose, refill the glass and get that lightbulb over your head for a great caption contest?

No sooner said than done. (Two-and-a-bit years ago, in fact!)

49939265642_d17bfec140_c.jpg

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/christmas-wine.222932/page-82#post-4001302

I see the green-and-cream hosta is still in the same place (bottom right.) Most other things are subtly different now (25lbs less of me, for starters.) And I finally got that brick behind the drainpipe replaced.

Fire away...!

advertisement

Back