advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Agent Marchbanks reporting: This morning I crossed the border incognito. Mission accomplished, I have made my way to an elevated position to await rescue as instructed. The natives here are barbarous and savage, and it is vital I am not recognised. I see two of them nearby - I will gain their trust by using the phrases I have been taught... ‘Phew! That was steep!’, ‘Nice dog - what’s his name?’, ‘This lockdown nonsense is all a government plot!’ - then I will strike, immobilise them and steal their provisions while I await the helicopter.

50452537882_aab172c665_c.jpg

Spent until sundown routing bases for turntable plinths, having put on woolly hat and beard/power tool interface preventor. Alternatively - in the view of an impetuous passer-by - it was a wildly successful attempt to impersonate Dumbledore. Unfortunately he had an irresistible need to share his opinion with me. But he’ll be fine - the paramedic said his shins weren’t broken at all, merely badly bruised.

50638281046_d73735d984_z.jpg

I thought I was weird with my washy antics, but then I stumbled on a Facebook group called Extreme Dishwasher Loading.
They’re not as bad as I imagined they would be, thankfully.

@Gromit,

<Jedi Mind Trick> You will give the Leica to me. </Jedi Mind Trick>

It was worth a try.

Joe

advertisement

Back