advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Apologies for cross-posting - I put this on the Lego thread yesterday but thought the petrolheads here might like to see it.

The backstory begins here should you want know what this is about.

50301292746_9b351f94d6_c.jpg

With an appropriate mask

Great pic put me in mind of the Blockheads; a welcome dose of 'reasons to be cheerful' about it.

...A bit of grin and bear it, a bit of come and share it
You're welcome we can spare it, yellow socks
Too short to be haughty, too nutty to be naughty
Going on forty no electric shocks
The juice of a carrot, the smile of a parrot
A little drop of claret, anything that rocks...

ATB!

Not precisely a 'selfie', but taken with my own camera by some rank opportunist of a son or nephew when I was 'resting' after a particularly extended late family lunch on my sister's garden terrace back in August. We were celebrating my mother's 84th, and I suspect that I had been overserved by my dastardly brother-in-law, who is in possession of a notoriously twitchy pouring wrist. I found this on my SD card when I uploaded it today, evidence of the fact that I haven't been taking as many photos this year as I have (clearly) been consuming glasses of wine.

dSaHel.jpg

Not precisely a 'selfie', but taken with my own camera by some rank opportunist of a son or nephew when I was 'resting' after a particularly extended late family lunch on my sister's garden terrace back in August. We were celebrating my mother's 84th, and I suspect that I had been overserved by my dastardly brother-in-law, who is in possession of a notoriously twitchy pouring wrist. I found this on my SD card when I uploaded it today, evidence of the fact that I haven't been taking as many photos this year as I have (clearly) been consuming glasses of wine.

dSaHel.jpg

I aspire to that level of relaxedness....

advertisement

Back