advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

I got one of those for my birthday last month, to join the Campervan, Beetle and Quattro.
A query from Lego Marchbanks - is there a Lego Mrs Jono? I asked why he wanted to know but he just shrugged, looked down at his Tesco hot cross bun and sighed deeply.

More people need to embrace millinery...

img_9357.jpg
Absolutely. I don’t feel right being outside without a hat on any more. And often inside too, since I usually forget to take it off.

More people need to embrace millinery...

img_9357.jpg

...and also (sorry for a second reply to your post, I left it too long to edit the first) it has just occurred to me that you must be in some way related to my friend Maria. I’ve seen that look on her face any number of times, usually just after uttering an outrageous double entendre.

...and also (sorry for a second reply to your post, I left it too long to edit the first) it has just occurred to me that you must be in some way related to my friend Maria. I’ve seen that look on her face any number of times, usually just after uttering an outrageous double entendre.
Hehe

No need to apologise. My thoughts are pure and innocent.. with a name like Maria she must be equally as angelic..

I’ve taken another pic with cross-threading potential. Where to post it? Not the cycling thread, I’ll be pointed to and laughed at because I don’t know a strava segment from a pineapple chunk. The ‘I have been to the pub’ thread has turned a bit political, so I will avoid. However, the selfie thread has become quite hat-friendly, so this is the place.

Here I am in the middle of French nowhere with a bike, a beer, my contribution to the little-known subset of landscape selfies and a bad case of Cyclist’s Beard. Sorry about that, I’ll try to remember my brush next time.

It’s a bar in a tiny village, and it still has a couple of functioning petrol pumps. I imagine local tractors get most use out of them. But Madame has just been called from behind the bar to fill up a pair of his’n’hers Harley-Davidsons with Belgian riders. Wonderful stuff!

50107510123_f70a255d1e_z.jpg

Last edited:

advertisement

Back