advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

As the selfie thread has recently become a little petrol-headed I told Lego Marchbanks I was going to take a picture in my car. He snorted with derision and told me this was a job for a proper vehicle, not a Skoda. Moments later he jumped into his hot rod, said he was off to the Dales to join you lot for a few days rubber burning and red-lining (whatever they are, they sound borderline illegal to me) and roared off into the sunset with his trunnions blowing in the wind, leaving nothing but a noxious black cloud behind him. He might even have been grinning. It’s hard to tell.

49980841708_d95ac889dd_z.jpg

Last edited:
As the selfie thread has recently become a little petrol-headed I told Lego Marchbanks I was going to take a picture in my car. He snorted with derision and told me this was a job for a proper vehicle, not a Skoda. Moments later he jumped into his hot rod, said he was off to the Dales to join you lot for a few days rubber burning and red-lining (whatever they are, they sound borderline illegal to me) and roared off into the sunset with his trunnions blowing in the wind, leaving nothing but a noxious black cloud behind him. He might even have been grinning. It’s hard to tell.

49980841708_d95ac889dd_z.jpg

This has to be the coolest selfie yet. Love the selfie and the narrative.

This has to be the coolest selfie yet. Love the selfie and the narrative.
I won’t pass the message on, Jennifer - Lego Marchbanks is already insufferably vain, and it would only make him worse. I know for a fact he dyes his beard - his is still red, whereas mine now has thick stripes of grey. He’s not back yet so I imagine he’s still tearing round Yorkshire with his foot to the floor, singing Beach Boys’ songs about the finer points of carburettor adjustment.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back