Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Which loudspeakers ought I listen to?

Discussion in 'audio' started by RobFTM, Oct 19, 2021.

1. RobFTM

RobFTM pfm Member

Second port of call. Shahinian are a little harder to find but plenty of people rate them so that's another itch to be scratched thanks.

Rob.

2. Ian G

Ian G pfm Member

Go ahead you deserve them

jobseeker likes this.
  3. jobseeker

jobseeker pfm Member

Although I’d like to face them off against Neat Ekstra and Explorer

4. Tigerjones

Tigerjones Bagpuss

Why did the mushroom go to the party?

Alex N likes this.
  5. Tigerjones

Tigerjones Bagpuss

6. Gervais Cote

Gervais Cote Predator

The best sound I ever heard from an NAP 300 was with some Proac Response D2...............but maybe it’s just me...........

7. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

I was going to suggest the Kudos Titan range before I reached the bottom of your post… someone else suggested Shaninian which is another good call.

8. Andrew C!

Andrew C! Been around a while....

Have a bit of fun. Spend some time with different options, incl active. Don’t be in a rush. PS I’m with @Woodface re actives…

Knipester and Woodface like this.
  9. Knipester

Knipester pfm Member

I'm with Andrew too, having owned lots of speakers including shahinian, avalon, sonus faber, wilson audio, spender, boenicke I too have settled on actives and don't miss my amp/passives one bit (this includes NAP300/NAC252 & a rather nice Vitus).

p.s. I have the same actives as Andrew C