advertisement

Where's the Glasto thread?! Oh, here it is..

Finally caught up on Anderson Paak set after recommendations here. Most excellent.

If you like the Glastonbury set, check this low key Tiny Desk show - so cool

I've got a bit of a man crush happening here.

Last edited by a moderator:
K T Tunstall, Black Horse and the Cherry Tree.
That's the one, enjoyed her first album, sure I have it somewhere.

On another note, ahem, I did catch the last track by our Ed at Glastonbury, have to admit to nodding off first time around before the finale :D

He did give this one some welly, so credit where credit is due, I did actually enjoy this track live.

That's the one, enjoyed her first album, sure I have it somewhere.

On another note, ahem, I did catch the last track by our Ed at Glastonbury, have to admit to nodding off first time around before the finale :D

He did give this one some welly, so credit where credit is due, I did actually enjoy this track live.

I thought his best tracks were that last one, and this:

If you like the Glastonbury set, check this low key Tiny Desk show - so cool

I've got a bit of a man crush happening here.

Excellent. If I ever get to Glastonbury again I'll spend more time at the smaller stages/tents!

For those of you who enjoyed the BBK (Boy Better Know) set from Glastonbury, I can confirm the Skepta and BBK really are that good, having seen them on Saturday at Finsbury Park

I know a lot of people like Glastonbury, but I find I have a much more enjoyable weekend by setting aside the £500 it costs (ticket/travel/food/drink etc) and spending it all in one go on a Glasto Weekend music shopping trip.

Must be getting old.

I know a lot of people like Glastonbury, but I find I have a much more enjoyable weekend by setting aside the £500 it costs (ticket/travel/food/drink etc) and spending it all in one go on a Glasto Weekend music shopping trip.

Must be getting old.

Your weekend sounds great.

But, if you've never been to Glastonbury (?) I can assure you it's Bucket List worthy (excuse the pun).

advertisement

Back