advertisement

Where's the Glasto thread?! Oh, here it is..

robs

should know how this works by no
Very much enjoying Royal Blood - never heard of them to be honest...

Edit to add - well that just shows I am keeping up with the times...not.

Best British Group 2015 Brits, NME best live act, Q awards best live act etc etc.

Stonking good set - will have to buy some music..

Looking forward to the XX, Future Islands (CLASH!), the Mods & the Lips...and Radiohead.
My evening in front of the TV sorted....

(Sort of) glad I didn't have to negotiate the backroads of Pilton to actually be there (done enough of that in the distant past).

Interested to see how Liam does tomorrow, haven't heard the album...

Nothing much apart from the Flaming Lips to make this old fart tune in.

Apart from Lauren Laverne, of couse.

Looking at the BBC webpage it would seem Thom Yorke's carers couldn't find any clean clothes for him today, that vest and cardy will have to do yet again.

So Elbow finish, and I flick through the various stages to see what else is on, and everyone's finished...there's nothing on at all...whatever happened to staggered sets?
Maybe HSE have stepped in to try to avoid crowd surges as everyone moves from the end of one performance to catch the second half of another...

So a replay of Kate Tempest - never seen her before - very good!
Not just very good, excellent!

Looks like I'm on my own for this Glasto....

Anderson.Paak via the BBC website - fabulous -and really awesome playing - it's been a while since I saw such funky guitar playing

Kris Kristofferson was looking a bit old. Mind you he is 81. Sunday Morning Coming Down, with Johnny Depp on guitar, was good.

Jack

Some serious cinematrograhy going into the Radiohead set - this is almost straight to video - and very good. They must have planned this very well and spent some $$

advertisement

Back