advertisement

where best to sell a Nikon coolscan 8000 scanner ?

steveinspain

pfm Member
I bought this S/H many months ago, and for various reasons have not used it, and now need to sell it to feed the kids..
I am not keen on selling via ebay, though have never tried, but can anyone point me towards a good place to try to sell something that is clearly not what most want from a scanner to save me from the 'bay'..?

Dev - I don't really know - I see one has recently sold for £720, but it has the glass film carrier, which mine doesn't.
I have nothing much else to go on, so guess around £650, but am open to offers if that is too much to be asking - if you want to discuss it, feel free to PM me, and I won't be offended if you can show me that it is not worth anything like as much - it is in London W4, was serviced by fixation just before I bought it, and the previous owner bought it to copy his slide collection, implying that it has not had a hard life, and is boxed, but has no cd instruction manual - not sure such a thing exists even. Otherwise, it is pretty much as new.
As this is starting to look like I am posting it for sale here, I would be happy to make a small donation to PFM if it were to be sold here (no pressure here Dev..)

advertisement

Back