Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

When equipment exceeds your expectations…

Discussion in 'audio' started by Del monaco, Dec 31, 2021.

1. PhilofCas

PhilofCas pfm Member

Thanks very much. I’ve got an itch that needs scratching, I’ve got all sorts on my mind which way to go. I’ve currently got some Spendor S3/5R2’s, which, while a very ‘nice’ sound, can be bettered no doubt. Current thoughts are an omni type speaker (that’s why your post caught my eye, I thought they only did the Iota Alpha’s), or panel (Magnepan LRS), or an active, haha, writing this, you can see where my mind is, all over the place). (BTW, I have a nice BK sub, to help where needed)

Certainly will be an interesting exercise.

Thanks again for your comments on the Neat’s.

clownfish likes this.
  2. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

I fancy the Explorers both for the size and close to wall operation. Currently running Momentum 4i, which aren't worth a great deal anymore on the used market and the price differential is too great for me.

PhilofCas likes this.