advertisement

What's your favourite Sunday morning smoothie?

It's been a while since I've been off on a Sunday and had nothing else to do except to ease into the day with a Sunday Morning Smoothie or two. First up, Kind of Blue :)

Shelby Lynne's Just a Little Lovin'. Great interpretations (and one original) and a sympathetic production by the much missed Phil Ramone. An under rated performer with a tragic,fascinating personal history.
Such a great voice, her cover of Randy Newman's 'I do t wan to hear it anymore' is simply stunning

It's Sunday morning so it's time for a Sunday morning smoothie: Fletcher Moss Park by Mathew Halsall :)

51kxudXImKL._AC_UL436_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
My favourite Sunday Morning Smoothie was called Sue.. but I haven't seen her since about 1971....

I console myself with Paul Desmond, 'Late Lament'. or a bit of Mozart Piano

Harry Nilsson - “Early in the Morning” and “Coconut”
followed by Bach lute suites.
Next Sunday who knows...

Shelby Lynne Just A Little Lovin', yes, and Dusty In Memphis, Everybody Digs Bill Evans maybe some Ben Webster or why not Ella and Louis ? Sunday morning is my main listening time, so special.

Shelby Lynne Just A Little Lovin', yes, and Dusty In Memphis, Everybody Digs Bill Evans maybe some Ben Webster or why not Ella and Louis ? Sunday morning is my main listening time, so special.
'Beats a cup of coffee for starting off the day'...............

Sunday morning and time for another smoothie. This time I've gone for a Sunday morning smoothie with a capital S: Sabat Mater by Pergolesi.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back