advertisement

What's the PM going to announce?

"Good no to announce"? Eh? You what?

Anyway, all the chatter suggests she will be announcing a general election for next month.

The podium in Downing Street is plain which apparently indicates a party political announcement.

She's so flushed with the Turkey referendum that she wants another one here to keep her in power forever (or at least until her backbenchers shaft her).

Jeremy Corbyn now has to convince the nation to let him lead the country and the Brexit negotiations. Jesus. Like I say, I fear wipe-out.

I reckon May is on course for one of the largest majorities in history.

I do hate being right all the time.

Crafty.

Seems Brexit negotiations are going very poorly for her to pull this
So Tory rule for another 5 years before we know the end game.

This way she has the rich vote & the poor vote with the middle class voting lib dem.

Will either be Tory Brexit or Labour/Lib dem referendum on Brexit, may the best man win.

God help the lower classes in this country by 2021

Could actually be a good move long-term as it means the Tories own Brexit 100%. I will be voting Lib Dem and I suggest every remainer does the same. We need to make it absolutely clear where the blame lies and we need to vote against the government. I only hope that Labour have dumped Corbyn and are a coherent credible opposition in five years time. This time they will certainly be wiped out, and deserve to be. Right now the Libs are the opposition IMHO, they need our votes.

Jeremy Corbyn now has to convince the nation to let him lead the country and the Brexit negotiations. Jesus. Like I say, I fear wipe-out.

It will be grim but it's probably good if Labour hit rock-bottom sooner rather than later. Things can only get better? :)

Could actually be a good move long-term as it means the Tories own Brexit 100%. I will be voting Lib Dem and I suggest every remainer does the same. We need to make sure where the blame lies and hope that Labour have dumped Corbyn and have a coherent opposition in five years time. Right now the Libs are the opposition IMHO.
I will never vote LD as long as they refuse to rule out another coalition with the Tories. They're just another bunch of unscrupulous bottom-feeders otherwise.

The legendary 100 year Reich is upon us. This means we dont know what we are going to get from Brexit- that'll be decided entirely by the ruling party.

advertisement

Back