advertisement

What will be playing in your own private hell?

kjb

Proof reading not always a strength
As Curtis Mayfield taught us, "( Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below, We're All Going to Go."

Putting my materialist instincts to one side, if this does prove to be the case, and assuming everyone will have their own personal soundtrack in hell, what will be torturing you in yours? This will be loud, unavoidable, on a loop inside your head for eternity. And I'm assuming the devil will not have all the best tunes.

Their reformation reminded me that mine will always be Abba. I live in a house of Abba lovers so I might be part way there.

What would have you screaming for mercy?

Grandad
Grandma We Love You
Gilbert O'Bloody Sullivan
Shouty US Numetal ('Tiptoe to the front row/Of a Korn show/With a sub-machine gun')

The idea of hell is just as barmy as heaven. But my neighbours play this wailing stuff full of emotion/distortion. If that continues after my demise I won’t be a happy bunny.

What would have you screaming for mercy?

Peter bloody Frampton on a loop with "I want you - to show me the way" Wahhh wah wah wha wha wahhhh.... arghh! Stop!!!

I usually sit on my hands and ignore these ‘I hate...’ threads, but it’s funny how they always attract people who don’t otherwise post in the music section.

Perhaps try posting about music you actually like?

:D I do occasionally post about music that I like. As this thread appears to be about music one doesn't like, I thought I'd make a contribution which was somewhat 'tongue in cheek'.

If this wasn't communicated clearly enough, then I have to take responsibility.

I have a wide range of music in my collection; in the last hour, I've been listening to Doves- Indie/Rock, Antipop Consortium- Hip hop, The Leyland Motors Band- Classical, and right now, the Best of England Dan and John Ford Coley.

When I tune into Heart FM or Kiss, very little excites me. Most of it is shite to my ears. Hence my comment. Which was intended to be light-hearted and in the spirit of this thread.

:cool:

Grandad
Grandma We Love You

Those came to mind for me too, along with the idea that you had to physically kill every child in the choir with a spoon to make it stop, and they just kept in bringing more in... There’s a Twilight Zone episode right there.

That or a drunkenly obnoxious Nigel Farage and George Galloway endlessly singing Ol Lang Syne through a distorting karaoke PA in a Weatherspoons.

advertisement

Back