advertisement

what was the last piece of hifi you bought

A cosmetically and unserviced Radford STA15, on its way for some TLC.

Then I have to decide between the STA15, Leak ST20 and Quad IIs....

Oh, and a miniDSP Flex. Landing Wednesday, to replace a miniDSP HD 2x4.

It have been an expensive six months.
And you will get another 6 months of uncertainties trying to get rid any of the 3 !!!

Preparing for my new turntable, I need to sell my Nottingham first so until that happens I'm investing in some of the accessories, then the main dish will come.

ce1JlFv.jpg

wOQwfEl.jpg

w089Wk5.jpg

A pair of Mordaunt Short MS300s at Retrotech today.

I really liked the MS100s I used to own and just fancied trying their bigger brothers.

Had a little splurge in cables. EBay came to my rescue with Ecosse £200 interconnect for £50 and a £100 QED digital cable for £30… I’m a believer in cable differences, but not such a believer in paying for them lol. They’ve each made a significant contribution my system so are very much an upgrade.

I picked up a new Lindemann Limetree Bridge 2 at a very nice price. Always wanted to try one of these small, simple little boxes. I am quite pleased with it streaming Qobuz and various radio stations into my LinnenberG DAC via coax. Getting used to the Lindemann app. simple enough and just works.

Preparing for my new turntable, I need to sell my Nottingham first so until that happens I'm investing in some of the accessories, then the main dish will come.

ce1JlFv.jpg

wOQwfEl.jpg

w089Wk5.jpg
What TT are you buying Costas?

Yes, Alan knows what he’s doing when it comes to making speakers. His innovative design includes a solution to the conundrum of what to do with the grilles when listening to music. Attach them to the sides of the speakers and include edge diffraction, simple!

Audio Note ANE’s. Due to further AN upgrade, they are currently for sale on here and elsewhere.

A slightly flaky ART9 and a Bel Canto Phono1 for total of £500 to scratch that MC itch after thirty years of MM. Pure indulgence unless it’s a night into day experience. I won’t be holding my breath but I’m quite excited….

advertisement

Back