advertisement

What no cricket thread ?

Looks do-able now. Pakistan should have buried this game, I think they were a bit too adventurous instead of batting to put some time into the game

England look to have decided to stay safe now? Root is back in the box after lunch, but there is a whole spare day for them to win.

Stokes has wonderful natural talent but he will be 30 next year. I doubt he is professional enough in terms of diet, training etc to maintain 'best cricketer in the world' level as he gets older. I hope he proves me wrong.
Are you serious? He’s the hardest trainer in the squad. Seriously. His diet now is managed and he’s chucked drinking.

He's a very unlikeable character, what's your point? I don't think sport should be about extreme aggression at all costs, and especially where people can't contain themselves. I saw enough of it it as a youngster to know that people's education came second.
I beg to differ. He’s a very likeable and approachable young man. He’s very loyal to friends and colleagues. I’ve met him a number of times and friends who know and play with him are nothing but complementary. He spends hours with kids helping and chatting to them.

I beg to differ. He’s a very likeable and approachable young man. He’s very loyal to friends and colleagues. I’ve met him a number of times and friends who know and play with him are nothing but complementary. He spends hours with kids helping and chatting to them.

That doesn't change anything about what I said - my little nephew's been photographed with him too. I'm pleased to hear that he might be off the drink though

Buttler was very unlucky, there's just no way the ump could have been confident that ball was hitting the stumps

advertisement

Back