advertisement

What are your music plans for 2022?

Get playing in a covers/tribute band. I did audition for one a couple of weeks ago but they weren’t for me. I like to do covers accurately. They were not too bad but destroyed a couple of songs are were ridiculously loud. My ears were ringing for a day. I’m a drummer by the way not a bassists ;-)

Starting a radical savings plan in order to buy the 2022 MoFi one step releases . Probably have till 2025 to save before actual delivery and payment!

I've got tickets booked for Rachmaninov 2, Suzanne Vega and Elvis Costello, all at the Liverpool Phil. Need to get along to more gigs, too. Otherwise, I'll keep buying LPs and try and add some more energetic artists to that list. No plans for the hifi this year unless a real bargain crops up.

Get playing in a covers/tribute band. I did audition for one a couple of weeks ago but they weren’t for me. I like to do covers accurately. They were not too bad but destroyed a couple of songs are were ridiculously loud. My ears were ringing for a day. I’m a drummer by the way not a bassists ;-)

And here I was hoping that you were THE Mark King, super bassist. But that is okay, we will take the Mark King super drummer as well! :)

Seeing Foo Fighters in June. Won’t erase the cancellation of Nick Cave but it was a Christmas pressie from my kids and we’re staying over in alone on so that’ll make it better!

Going to Tears For Fears The Tipping Point World Tour in June. I haven't been to a concert in sooo long it seems, so looking forward to this big time. Hopefully no cancellations!

I've got tickets booked for Rachmaninov 2, Suzanne Vega and Elvis Costello, all at the Liverpool Phil. Need to get along to more gigs, too. Otherwise, I'll keep buying LPs and try and add some more energetic artists to that list. No plans for the hifi this year unless a real bargain crops up.
Is there anything in The Music room at The Phil. that appeals ?, I’ve got 12 on a list .

This year more music less hifi, going to try and buy those albums I keep jotting down after listening to Jamie Callum show; must become more educated about the world of jazz.

advertisement

Back