advertisement

What are you listening to right now #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
43c5ce9f39483925d1a32d100d5597f0faead4de.jpeg
Aha, Only an hour ago I got an email to say my copy is on it’s way. Looking forward to it as I’ve not heard it before, apart from the obvious songs on it.

Played this today. 2x45RPM. Sounded great.

2tShVP1.jpg

Tried to convince the wife we should fly over to Dublin next week to see him play at Trinity college but got a great big no. Flying anywhere is out of the question at the mo. Shame really. Would love to see him play live.

I’m carrying on with my St Germain theme tnight, perfect tunes for a balmy summers night sat in garden with a beer and weed streaming St Germain from living room/roon/tidal to mojo/poly + 7hz timeless whilst the newly fledged house sparrows (got 4 nests in house eves) fight and bicker to establish pecking order for the bird table. Their parent are pretty much all lined up on the shed roof, it’s like a crèche :D

Technology is flecking brilliant ain’t it ? :)

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mte9SpUSpnqtNyZ8781DffrMctPbioTw4

Played this today. 2x45RPM. Sounded great.

2tShVP1.jpg

Tried to convince the wife we should fly over to Dublin next week to see him play at Trinity college but got a great big no. Flying anywhere is out of the question at the mo. Shame really. Would love to see him play live.
I worked on a few of his Dublin shows years ago, he’s quite good live. Funnily enough I’m going to see The Specials at the same venue the day before the Beck gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back