advertisement

What are you listening to right now #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
cGVn.jpeg

Cécile McLorin Salvant & Le Jean-Françoise Bonnel Paris Quintet

Cannonball Adderley "Somethin' Else" for dessert

Nice:cool:
I am really impressed by Cecile McLorin Salvant. The best new Jazz singer around. Do you have Dreams and Daggers as well? Great live performance and really good recording as well. I was going to go to see last year when she was at the London Jazz Festival (and the year before), but I was put off by the Covid situation.

This not to take away from Something Else of course which is a Gold Star Classic.

I am really impressed by Cecile McLorin Salvant. The best new Jazz singer around. Do you have Dreams and Daggers as well? Great live performance and really good recording as well. I was going to go to see last year when she was at the London Jazz Festival (and the year before), but I was put off by the Covid situation.

This not to take away from Something Else of course which is a Gold Star Classic.

She is indeed top class! I don't have that one no. There is a new album coming out 4th March and the tracks that have been played on the Jamie Cullum Jazz Show are most impressive and sound like they will be "demo quality" recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back