advertisement

What are you listening to right now #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Reed - The Ringmaster Part One

He's dropped the "Sanctuary" title for this release but it continues in that vein. An album of Mike Oldfield influenced instrumental rock / celtic / folk. A very easy listen and if you like the previous releases, you'll like this too. Features Les Penning, Tom Newman and Simon Phillips.

Impulse! – 0602517448162. CD, Remastered, 2007.

R-4950194-1396019932-3617.jpeg.jpg

The War on Drugs - new album I Don’t Live Here Anymore - out today and I liked what I’d heard on the early tracks streamed over the past couple of months so bought the cd today. Vinyl too pricey - £40 for a double for a 52 minute album- the cd sounds really good. Less guitar solos than the previous 2 studio albums with more keyboard “wash” and some synth riffs. BIG choruses! Some acoustic instrumentation too….

The War on Drugs - new album I Don’t Live Here Anymore - out today and I liked what I’d heard on the early tracks streamed over the past couple of months so bought the cd today. Vinyl too pricey - £40 for a double for a 52 minute album- the cd sounds really good. Less guitar solos than the previous 2 studio albums with more keyboard “wash” and some synth riffs. BIG choruses! Some acoustic instrumentation too….
Playing it now, have the vinyl coming if you want to give it a spin

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back