advertisement

What are you listening to right now #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
bdec5f45b3eaffcc66d8974c76a27d105d1e059f.jpeg

Plastikman/Richie Hawtin : Narkosis, uncompromising dark thunderous ambient techno, sounds bloody good so I thought I’d turn my new 18s sub up to see what it could do with such a low end……………christ that was a mistake . The entire room felt like it was pulsating and I felt rather sick and queasy so back to normal listening level now.

Plastikman/Richie Hawtin : Narkosis, uncompromising dark thunderous ambient techno, sounds bloody good so I thought I’d turn my new 18s sub up to see what it could do with such a low end……………christ that was a mistake . The entire room felt like it was pulsating and I felt rather sick and queasy so back to normal listening level now.

2:16am:eek:

Attempting to live and function (barely) with advanced spms means that time of day is immaterial to myself, and it helps that my nearest neighbour is 100ft away whilst playing Richie Hawtin at 80db @ 2am :)

Not to mention 2am is the correct time to listen to Richie Hawtin. The exception is if you are still awake from the previous 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back