advertisement

What are you listening to right now #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
6002a78c9cb2d8231adc6ccab0e507484d5aae43.jpeg

Internet radio, Linn Jazz in this instance. I don’t know how much they pay the artists they play but I’ve decided not to beat myself up about it.

It was the Gorillas at the O2, complete with a star studded guest list, many of which I'm too old to know or recognise :)

Robert Smith, Shaun Ryder and Peter Hook were amongst those I did.

Good fun gig, which was a freebie as a thank you for NHS workers. Really nice atmosphere and my first night out in about 18 months!

Streaming is ruining music for me - all that choice and it just becomes background filler. Nonetheless, I’m persevering.

Hania Rani - Music for Film and Theatre

(Ideal headphone music but my tinnitus is really spoiling it.)

Last edited:
It was the Gorillas at the O2, complete with a star studded guest list, many of which I'm too old to know or recognise :)

Robert Smith, Shaun Ryder and Peter Hook were amongst those I did.

Good fun gig, which was a freebie as a thank you for NHS workers. Really nice atmosphere and my first night out in about 18 months!
Cool. I saw Gorillaz at the 02 touring Plastic Beach about 10 years ago, they got both Mark E Smith & Bobby Womack out as guests.

Now listening through Soft Machine Fourth, Fifth, Six & Seven (Spotify Premium, Chromecast Audio, Topping E30 DAC, Topping A50 Headphone amp and Sennheiser HD 600 cans with a 'balanced' cable - the tiniest seperates system I have yet constructed and it sounds fabulous)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back