advertisement

What are you listening to right now #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
fd29bdac3bb4ac6ed394085dedd8e72067dee98a.jpeg

Have you got the reissue with the extra disc of remixes? There's some crackers on there - the Arp and JD Twitch reworks in particular.

No, I have the original Sky LP and Bureau B single disk reissue. I'll look out for that, ta.

[edit]

On a similar theme, have you heard the "Joaquin Joe Claussell Meets Manuel Göttsching" album?

No, I have the original Sky LP and Bureau B single disk reissue. I'll look out for that, ta.

[edit]

On a similar theme, have you heard the "Joaquin Joe Claussell Meets Manuel Göttsching" album?

Yes; and oddly I pulled it out over the weekend, as a friend hadn't heard it.

Early Spanish language Shakira albums

Much to my surprise I actually still understand some of the words - I haven't studied the language since the 1970's :)

I’m a very happy bunny t’day, whilst clearing out an old flight case I found my hd’s with 8yrs of live DJ mixes I recorded from when we organised the dance tents at the wickerman festival, I thought I had lost them years ago, from Darren Emerson/Utah Saints/Elite Force/Plump DJ’s/Hot Chip/Dave Clark/Meat Katie/Silicone Soul etc……….this is gonna keep me smiling & reminiscing for many weeks to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back