advertisement

What are you listening to right now #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlantic ‎– 7567-82792-2. CD, remastered, 1995. I'd love a uk first pressing but any early release seems pretty hard to come by.

R-2475802-1301766520.jpeg.jpg

Agitation Free - Last

Contains the excellent "Laila" II which IMHO is one of the finest Krautrock jams ever. The guitar sound in the first section reminds me of the Grateful Dead a bit.

Sunday night. 1978. After M.A.S.H on the telly. Down the Speakeasy. The Living Dead. Peter Perret, Sid Viscous. Hobnobbing with rock royalty in the crowd at close quarters. Lemmy and his bag of magic tricks. Great times.

Played this today. What a great song.

Sniff.

Joni Mitchell - Blue - cd rip. The various music mags have articles about 50 th anniversary of this album - notably Mojo- so I though I’d remind myself of the album. The songs are beautiful and the arrangements sparse. I think I prefer some of her later albums but it’s the epitome of an artist letting her audience into her life...

She said she fancied some Bee Gees! She normally ain’t too bothered what with washing ironing and such so:

Was: Bee Gees - The Ultimate Bee Gees

Is: Bee Gees - The Ultimate Bee Gees

2 hours later….Bees Gees - The Ultimate Bee Gees…..only another 31 minutes to go!

Tidal Tidal Tidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back