advertisement

What are you listening to right now #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my top two album releases of this year.
Ese And The Vooduu People - Up In Smoke.
R-13668271-1558640954-7860.jpeg.jpg

Only the Very Best.

A moving song, even better sung by Peter Kingsberry than it was by Daniel Balavoine.

Can’t stop listening to Weyes Blood Titanic Rising. Probably my joint favourite album of this year along side Julia Jacklin’s Crushing.

Can’t stop listening to Weyes Blood Titanic Rising. Probably my joint favourite album of this year along side Julia Jacklin’s Crushing.

Yes it's very good (both actually). In fact this year seems to be all about the women, pretty much every great album this year is by a female artist.

1986, as decided by junior deebster 2. Favourites from

BAD
Psychedelic Furs
Smiths
Stephen Duffy

Prince - Purple Rain

Just listening to the title track. Been listening to it for 35 year and never realised that additional vocal (only on the left channel) is simply a long delay on him singing and that when the "chorus" comes in, it's just him dubbed onto both channels, Rosie Gains joining him and another guy and girl doing the odd part. What a tightwad.

Eno - Music For Airports.

2x45rpm. A big sound suits my system. I think I may as well sell the original now.

Bloss

The "officially" best song ever "Like a rolling stone" Bob Dylan, 'ont internet radio 6... cushty. Ah and now some nice Dub! I like radio 6:)
Happy Xmas one and all!

Edit: And now a feature on Jimmy Hendrix! God bless 'yer BBC!

Keith Jarrett - Vienna Concert

"I have courted the fire for a very long time, and many sparks have flown in the past, but the music on this recording speaks, finally, the language of the flame itself." - Keith Jarrett

“It’s pretty good.” - Marchbanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back