advertisement

What are you listening to right now #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getz / Gilberto - Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto (the king of Bossa). Vinyl. In respect to Joao's sad passing.

"To understand and to be understood is a kind of peace" Joao Gilberto.

Leonard Cohen - Popular Problems

Recently bought this on vinyl and pleasantly surprised to find the CD version included!

Spinning this old piece of plastic for the last time, it has been sold and is going to the U.S.A. - it is at times like this I wish I ain't sold it, but the feeling soon fades. it is Gong really, but listed as Deavid Allen. Intriguing album.

Deavid Allen* ‎– Banana Moon
Label:
BYG Records ‎– 529 345
Series:
Actuel – 45
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
France
Released:
Genre:
Jazz, Rock
Style:
Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock

Watched London Calling film..1970?
Featuring Faces, Fairport and this.
8w0dWQdlo0Q

If I could only remember my name - David Crosby.

Reports of drugs not working have been somewhat overstated.

Spinning this old piece of plastic for the last time, it has been sold and is going to the U.S.A. - it is at times like this I wish I ain't sold it, but the feeling soon fades. it is Gong really, but listed as Deavid Allen. Intriguing album.

Deavid Allen* ‎– Banana Moon
Label:
BYG Records ‎– 529 345
Series:
Actuel – 45
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
France
Released:
Genre:
Jazz, Rock
Style:
Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock

Got to be had, just for 'Memories'.

Also features the guy who went on to record:

Had a great morning with Roger Waters " The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking" on Vinyl ...just gets better with every listen.
He had a great lineup in the studio with Clapton on lead guitar!.
Bought when my spinner was a Planar 3/RB250, on the Sondek with DV XX2 mk2 the results were pleasing ;)

Gigi - Illuminated Audio, Bill Laswell's dubbed out reinterpretation of her eponymous album, featuring Herbie Hancock, Pharoah Sanders, and Wayne Shorter

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back