advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Time re-mastered on Cherry Red Records which included a 5.1 mix on DVD three disc set. Highly recommended still sounds great one of my fav's.

Perfect Circle
Thirteenth step

Reserving Judgement

Got it for £1 today from CEX.

7 new cd's for £13 :D

Vangelis voices ,ethereal

Tom watts orphan
And broekhuis,Keller and schonwalder ,orange' Berlin electronica at its finest

Reflektor, Arcade Fire.

Managed to spend £50 on 2nd hand vinyl today at a little gem of a retro shop in Wiltshire

And broekhuis,Keller and schonwalder ,orange' Berlin electronica at its finest

I caught them 3 live at one of the Hampshire Jams a few years back and TBH, they should stick to studio releases. Bas Broekhuis was on drums and so badly wanted to be Harald Grosskopf but would have kept better time with a calendar.

Alyn Cosker, "Lyn's Une", bought after listening to a Christmas download, and spotting Tommy Smith and Jason Rebello among the supporting group. It's on SACD/DSD disc, too, so when I decide to get an SACD player...........

V/A - Joint Efforts, An EMPortal compilation

Some nice EM from less well known artists. I haven't played this since it came out.

Hatfield and the North / The Rotters Club. I picked up a '2 headed' Virgin copy in Norwich this morning. A bit noisy in places, but I'll see what the Okki Nokki does to it. The music is fantastic of course.

I love the post-Christmas hiatus. It's musique non-stop.

Currently: Kraftwerk / The Mix (12345678, Kling Klang 2004 Remasters).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back