advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creedance Clearwater Revival - for some reason missed out on this band. Listening to Chronical collections Volumes 1 & 2.

Plus some Biffy Clyro The Vertigo of Bliss which i just caught up on ... not keen on the new stuff I heard. So never considered them until someone at work recommended a few of their older ones including Inifinity Land

Given the new version of Nightclubbing another spin, and have decided they've done a pretty decent job on it.
Currently playing Andy Meecham - Monophonic, where each track is produced solely from one analog synth. Nerdy, yes; but also groovy.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Beck: Sea Change

I'm quite liking it, but it's sort of reminiscent of lots of other stuff*. Maybe that's the point.

* eg He's sounding a bit Nick Drake 'Riverman' on the current track ('Round The Bend').

I've been listening to Radio 3 this morning. I haven't listened to much classical before but I found it really interesting especially a new recording of Mozart's Requiem that was just enthralling.

still in a UB40 mood. Now playing fathers by a mixture of jamacian artists singing UB40 covers amonst them the Mighty Diamonds and the late , great Gregory Issacs

Mark Hollis - Mark Hollis

Solo album from Talk Talk singer. If you like Spirit of Eden or Laughing Stock, you'll like this.

Dunedin Consort - Mozart's Requiem

After hearing some of it yesterday on the radio, I had to buy it. Good job I've got unlimited hi-speed broadband as the 24/192 recording is 2.4Gb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back