advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Fagen- True Companion (from 10 Extras disc in Trilogy box set), On The Dunes from Kamikiriad (a classic that track), The Great Pagoda Of Funn from Morph The Cat,
plus Fields- If You Fail....(Full length album version).

David Byrne - The Complete Score From The Catherine Wheel, probably my favourite from his solo works.

M.A.N.D.Y, these guys will test your Hi Fi and really make you hear things. I can't recommend them highly enough. Top drawer! Cheers, Mart.

M.A.N.D.Y, these guys will test your Hi Fi and really make you hear things. I can't recommend them highly enough. Top drawer! Cheers, Mart.

I'm guessing you've checked out Booka Shade? As far as I know they co-produce a lot of M.A.N.D.Y's tracks. Also the M.A.N.D.Y. At The Controls mix CD is well worth a punt (though imho the real gem from that series is the James Holden one - a real journey including techno, krautrock, dub, and post rock).

Yep Guey, have Memento by Booka but I'm a bit of a trainspotter when it comes mandy, I think they're the best around and the at the controls is one of my faves, also Agoria in this series is fantastic and comes hjghly recommended tho I couldn't get into the James Holden, found it quite hard going but will give it another go. Cheers, Mart.

LZII

I've been listening to the whole Led Zep catalog in reverse chronological order, so after LZII is done I'll pop in the first album.

Shostakovitch - Symphony No.5 (USSR Symphony Orchestra) I didn't even know I owned this record. Tony L must of sent it me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back