advertisement

What are you listening to right now #15?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via a Johnny Plee show. Various - 1980 The First 15 Minutes (EP). Clock DVA, Vice Versa, Stunt Kites and I'm So Hollow. Great Sheff based post-punk EP. I want one!

Cheers

Rich

Mobb Deep - The Infamous. Again. For About the 100th time, and STILL enjoying it. Am I sick? Anyone know any hip-hop forums where I can talk about this? Desperately need to move on.

I've been listening to that a lot since I got it a few weeks ago. Its ace. You have to look beyond the slightly cheesy octaving and the cuts between acoustic and electric guitar etc. but its bad ass. I ordered Leviathan too but I got sent the wrong thing which is annoying.

Oh excellent, not just me being weird then. Love to know what you think of Leviathan when you get it - I haven't heard it at all but it's on me list.

I'd love to know what they sent you instead though?

Oh excellent, not just me being weird then. Love to know what you think of Leviathan when you get it - I haven't heard it at all but it's on me list.

I'd love to know what they sent you instead though?

Theres nothing weird about metal, it just gets a lot of bad press.

They sent me Last of the Jewish Cowboys: Best of Kinky Friedman which I may yet keep as it sounds like it could be a laugh. Unfortunately its sealed so no try before I buy :)

With my breakfast - Stan Getz - At Storyville Vol.1

A perfectly civilised way of getting your stuff together of a morning.

My first listen to Miles Davis - In a Silent Way.

I suspect it will be on heavy rotation over the weekend.

SJB

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back