advertisement

What are you listening to right now #12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im listening to charlie haden...ballad of the fallen...and mouth music...seafaring man....next up will be eberhard weber ..fluid rustle...and to finish will be steve kuhn...trance

N.W.A - Straight Outta Compton.

"Straight outta Compton crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube
From the gang called Niggaz With Attitudes
"

Proper lyrics n beats.

I wonder what Ice Cube would make of black pudding (never mind Ecky Thump)?

Was: Some mad Funkadelic stuff. Those guys are nuts.
Is: The Datsuns - s/t. Rockin'

Toires: Funnily enough I had their Majmar remix album on in the car today - along with Azimuth (Azimuth), Zone Six (Any Noise Is Intentional), Transglobal Underground (Yes Boss Food Corner) and Korai Őrőm (Reflected Remixes). I was glad I packed the CD caddy - the M25 was carnage on the way home.

Is: The Tangent - A Place In The Queue (Bonus Disk).

Hi Nick, were you stuck there for a while...

The M25 was implemented by a sadist.

Now: Toires - Sanati (Too lazy to dig something else out, but enjoying it all the same)

Wreckelss Eric - The Wonderful World Of (LP). Recent purchase form TonyL. Classic three chord simple songs, with a wacked out vocal. Luvvly stuff. I miss Stiff Records!

Cheers

Rich

[listening to ELO's Eldorado in a combo with Time on Asda's 2 for £6.49 and feeling really humiliated by Matthew]

palp

Dub Syndicate - No Bed of Roses

Creation Rebel - Highs And Lows

Massive

Matthew notwithstanding, Eldorado is really sterling stuff. Conceptually pure [contrasting tales of hope and disillusionment] set within a framework off nicely pinned 30's Hollywood orchestration & choral accompaniment. The first concept album after all concept albums were deemed to be crap, and very like the sainted and unavailable Idle Race.

ELO are mostly fab and should be worshipped, that's what I think, and I'm right.

palp

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back