advertisement

What are you going to do whilst in lockdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way things seem to be on the upturn, infections-wise, preparing to celebrate Christmas 2020 / 2021 / 2022 (delete as applicable) in lockdown.

Wrote to many scrutiny committee chairpersons , planning officers , climate activists , transportation bods in an effort to stop another development here . basically hundreds and hundreds of children and families attend schools , mosque, nurseries, and many other institutions within a few yards of each other . the council are ready to give authorisation to yet another causing even more traffic gridlock and chaos . they already rerouted a major bus route becuase of congestion , folks already park in crazy places and sadly folks just give in too easily to yet more development . I have stopped short of writing to extinction rebellion though ..... at the moment !!!

Roast chicken (day one chicken) today.

I get to play with the grandson.

Thinking about cd players, (still) I see Richer Sounds are now allowing in store booked demos, so I may give them a bell.

Daughter popping over later, so I will get to hear how she is doing on her heavy covid ward.

I started the day by cutting my hair (4th lockdown cut ?) and it is a bit short. Luckily hair grows, so no damage done.

Ordered PJ Harvey 'Rid of Me' vinyl rerelease.

I have mint and other stuff to plant out.

Full day!

Tried watching TV after a 4 month break and felt overwhelmed and gave up. Went to bed early.

Woke up and am even more tired than when I went to sleep.

Tried watching TV after a 4 month break and felt overwhelmed and gave up. Went to bed early.

Woke up and am even more tired than when I went to sleep.

We recorded, for nostalgic reasons, an episode of Sunday Night at the London Palladium fro 1965 (on Talking Pictures TV), and watched it last night. God, it was awful. Just toe-curlingly bad. From now on I will take statements of how shite TV is now compared to what it was like when one was a nipper with a huge fistful of salt.

Still in bed, don’t know what this is but it’s hit me hard. No c19 symptoms just complete exhaustion.
When we had C19, we didn’t have the ‘key’ symptoms (cough, fever), albeit some moderate cold-type symptoms, but we did have severe fatigue. I also developed muscle pains about a week in, and we both lost our sense of smell and taste quite suddenly about halfway through. Keep an eye on things, maybe book a test, look after yourself and don’t push it too hard.

We haven't seen any of our grandchildren since the start of the lockdown. Yesterday evening Jean was talking about going over to see our other daughter and her family. I told her it was ok to go over but she would have to meet them outside their house and she would have to observe the two metre rule. Can someone please clarify for us?

We had a new boiler and radiators fitted this week.
I moved some heavy furniture before the fitters started and put my back out on Monday evening.
I am now shaped like a letter S and trying to Pilates my way back to being able to walk more than a few feet.
No golf for me this week!

Called in to Sainsbury's as Morrisons had no birds eye frozen peas (wife will not entertain the idea that all frozen peas are the same)

Only 2 bags in the store.

Is this the start of pea-drought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back