advertisement

What are you going to do whilst in lockdown II?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it and can’t believe I thought it was good when I was a student. Liked the music but the lyrics...

Shits getting real. Don’t want to over extend but momentum is picking up & I still have days where I’m too exhausted to think.

College Internet radio picked up last night on Cancel Culture which is nice.

Working on two follow ups this month. It’s a brutal schedule but it’s all i can do — feels like I’m the last person alive taking self-isolation seriously.

Very sad today to see a well dressed gentleman in a BIG posh toyota landcruiser get out and steal construction items from my neighbour , had strange number plate which is hard to trace on dvla [ had a i in it !!!] he is now on CCTV , photograph and reported to police . not a nice way to start a sunday really .

Very sad today to see a well dressed gentleman in a BIG posh toyota landcruiser get out and steal construction items from my neighbour , had strange number plate which is hard to trace on dvla [ had a i in it !!!] he is now on CCTV , photograph and reported to police . not a nice way to start a sunday really .
Given the hassle your neighbours’ construction has caused you, you could have been forgiven for simply looking the other way, so kudos to you for doing the responsible thing.

Wife is baking something or other.

I just reprimanded a neighbour, spur of the moment, caught the bull by the horns and reacted.
Luckily Mein Schatz saw the whole thing, so I don't have to explain myself.
The neighbour looked guilty and mouthed the word, "sorry."
(I was watching said neighbour who was outdoors from our bay window)
o_O

Had one piece of fried bread with my cooked breakfast.

An exciting day so far.

50311642493_b685e96bed_z.jpg

Letting the second half of the Charlotte crop dry out before storing. A disappointing result this year for some reason, but still enough to last until the Pink Fir Apple are ready in six weeks or so.

Not contributed to this thread in a while, so...

Golf is going ok. Good social distancing still in place at my club. Hopefully the latest round of restrictions won't restrict what doesn't need to be restricted! Handicap has come down by 2 shots, and a couple of Divisional Medal comps won!

Piano - well into getting the 3rd piece ready now for my exam - the restrictions in the spring sure helped me there - by being able to use the down time to practice more. Aiming for a Spring/Summer 2021 exam date (subject to availability).

Piano - well into getting the 3rd piece ready now for my exam - the restrictions in the spring sure helped me there - by being able to use the down time to practice more. Aiming for a Spring/Summer 2021 exam date (subject to availability).

My son has been taking the piano more seriously over lockdown and can now noodle rather well. The piano itself hasn't been tuned, and i've yet to discover when we're likely to see the tuner again, so we're just going with it. Hopefully it'll not affect the longer term pitch stability too much.

My son has been taking the piano more seriously over lockdown and can now noodle rather well. The piano itself hasn't been tuned, and i've yet to discover when we're likely to see the tuner again, so we're just going with it. Hopefully it'll not affect the longer term pitch stability too much.

Nice one. My piano provided a much needed focus to some days during the restrictions. I feel very privileged to own and use it.

was on the bus today twice ... oh my gosh what an experience , 3 drunks got on spilling fluid on the floor , then another passenger shouted and swore at them till they cleaned it up !!! needless to say the busdrivers do no longer challenge you if you don`t pay which none of the drunks did !!! no wonder folks avoid public transport

was on the bus today twice ... oh my gosh what an experience , 3 drunks got on spilling fluid on the floor , then another passenger shouted and swore at them till they cleaned it up !!! needless to say the busdrivers do no longer challenge you if you don`t pay which none of the drunks did !!! no wonder folks avoid public transport

No, we're advised to say in the cab and call the Police or other Emergency Services as appropriate.

There are some nasty people around. I've seen a bit in the 17 years I've been driving buses!

Wife is baking something or other.

I just reprimanded a neighbour, spur of the moment, caught the bull by the horns and reacted.
Luckily Mein Schatz saw the whole thing, so I don't have to explain myself.
The neighbour looked guilty and mouthed the word, "sorry."
(I was watching said neighbour who was outdoors from our bay window)
o_O

Had one piece of fried bread with my cooked breakfast.

An exciting day so far.
What was the cause of the altercation? Also, you’ve put me in the mood for fried bread, not had that in a while!

What was the cause of the altercation? Also, you’ve put me in the mood for fried bread, not had that in a while!

Un-neighbourly behaviour and laziness.

I expect my neighbour to water their hanging baskets with some care, not a full blast garden hose pissing water all over my front door and bay window...

Headway brain injury charity shop is reopening today.

I stock it with records (albums, 7" and 12" singles) - I also sell more expensive stuff on Discogs for them. I have a few quid to take down the the shop, and some empty record sleeves/folders to pick up.
(I put all records into plastic sleeves so they don't get damaged from excessive fingering.)

I was really worried that they wouldn't open again. Good news.

It’s an Irish number plate.
They always have an I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back