advertisement

What are you cooking tonight?

Being a chef for 20 years helps ;)

An honour to have you here Mr Rhodes!

Took the pork bit of this, cut it thinner and added some pork stock, done in four hours. Eaten with the onions, juices and crusty bread. Tasty and sensual:)

I should warn you the video is embrassingly ‘hammy’

The only tricks to poached eggs is fresh fresh eggs, water just barely turning over (we are poaching not boiling) and of course some vinegar in the water.

Don't under any circumstances spin the water before putting the egg in, Delia has a lot to answer for with that nugget.

Poached IMHO, not worth the aggro!

Fried eggs in plenty of hot oil is where it is at ...

Frozen Salt and Pepper Squid from Costco cooked in the AirFryer, stir fry and rice. Was quite tasty

Plucked up the courage to try Sardine bolognese - made with a tin of Aldi Sardines in lemon oil which had been neglected in the back of the cupboard. Very good it was too.

Frozen Salt and Pepper Squid from Costco cooked in the AirFryer, stir fry and rice. Was quite tasty
This worked out so well that I did it again but with airfryer scampi rather than squid. Roast Chicken tomorrow

Mmm, pork and beans. Might be a plan.

That description covers the full range from a Heinz tin to full blown cassoulet!

Short ribs for us tonight, got a car on the market so a long wet prep day ahead which might justify dumplings and Barolo too.

That description covers the full range from a Heinz tin to full blown cassoulet!

Short ribs for us tonight, got a car on the market so a long wet prep day ahead which might justify dumplings and Barolo too.
It does indeed! I've got a chorizo and a stray Cumberland that I've saved from the freezer. Beans, or lentils? Chickpeas. Mmm. Decisions.

advertisement

Back