advertisement

what amp for neat ultimatum mfs

what do you think about a exposure integrated 3010 together with a exposure stereo 3010 , the first one on the low frequencies binding of the mfs and the second one driven by the pre section of the integrated attached to the high frequencies binding of the mfs , a biamplification ?

what do you think about a exposure integrated 3010 together with a exposure stereo 3010 , the first one on the low frequencies binding of the mfs and the second one driven by the pre section of the integrated attached to the high frequencies binding of the mfs , a biamplification ?

I used to demo the XLS (successor to the MFS) with the 3010S2D preamp and 3010S2 mono power amps. They go really well together. I would have no reservations about recommending the 3010S2 stereo power amp in place of the mono amps. If you have the budget then you might also like to consider the new 5010 pre/mono power set.

I used to demo the XLS (successor to the MFS) with the 3010S2D preamp and 3010S2 mono power amps. They go really well together. I would have no reservations about recommending the 3010S2 stereo power amp in place of the mono amps. If you have the budget then you might also like to consider the new 5010 pre/mono power set.
thank you

I used Exposure 9/14 with either an IVDR or XVI monoblocks.

Same: I start off with Exposure Dual4 power and 14/9 pre, then onto Mono 16 power amps, and finally MCX Pre: the MFSs sounded fabulous then - such a wonderful combination.

I moved onto Neat MF7s, then got greedy and purchased another pair of 16s. The MCX/4 x 16s I have to this day.

Dynavector amps work well. So do Patrick Dixon’s chip amps. He’s a member here but I don’t know if he still makes them.

There was a Dv hx1.2 mk1 fore sale recently in ads. That would drive your speakers no problem and sound marvellous. A cracking amp. I've had one for years.

Hi!
Has anyone tried integrated amplifiers such as Hegel (360/390) or Mark Levinson 5805 with Neat Ultimatum?
Thanks!

That AVI Lab Series integrated in the classifieds would work very well, and it’s well within your budget.

advertisement

Back