Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Website Help needed

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Dee, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Dee

Dee Well-Known Member

Please could someone help me with the following.

My daughter goes onto a website called Moshi Monsters and on our laptop and Mac there is no problem.
    Recently I got a HP desktop and when you log onto this site you can navigate around the screens but as a member you have to sign in to get further access.
    When my daughter trys this the site won't load any further and all we get are two little spinning wheels.

Any ideas please............I am not a techinical guy and this is driving me mad especially as we have no problems on the other machines.

All other websites seem fine.

Thanks in advance

2. robert_cyrus

robert_cyrus ID should now be "robert_naim"

Have you tried a different browser on the HP? I assume this is Windows 7 so probably IE8, try again with Firefox or Safari for PC.

3. James N

James N pfm Member

It looks like its written in FLASH so make sure that you update FLASH on the PC (AND use Firefox as well ;) )

4. Dee

Dee Well-Known Member

Guys

Many thanks for your responses but still no Joy.
    I will keep plugging away and let you know if I get a solution.

Thanks