advertisement

We can transform your loudspeakers...

Cinehome

Trade: Cinehome
We can transform your loudspeakers…

B&W 802’s, TRANSFORMED

I’ve been installing and calibrating hifi and cinemas system for over twenty years and I thought my recent experiences may be of interest. My home system consisted of B&W 802D3’s, that were well placed in a fairly typical living room with a Karndean floor, rug, curtains but hard and reflective acoustically.

These 802D3’s had always sounded pretty average in this room. Being in the trade I have the luxury of trailing lots of products in pursuit of the little bit more but while I loved the speakers and had tried many types of electronics, they had simply never sounded amazing in this space.

Last year on the suggestions of a customer, I borrowed an integrated amplifier that simply transformed the sound of my system. There are lots of unique features to the Lyngdorf TDAi3400 amp, but the standout is its room correction. Until you have heard your speakers with the errors of your listening room removed, you won’t believe how much your room is compromising sound quality. If you’ve moved speakers from one room to another, you’ll have an idea of how big the problem is.

In the last 4 months I’ve visited 15 of my clients, installing this and its smaller brother, the TDAi1120 amplifier and every client has purchased.

Room correction quite rightly gets a bad name, because the systems available all work by changing the sound of your speakers to match a predetermined sound, but this is exactly what RoomPerfect avoids.

If you would like to hear just how good your speakers can sound without the nasties that your listening room adds, please get in touch.

Want to hear room correction and bass management done well and preserve the sound of your loudspeakers?

We think this needs talking about…

advertisement

Back