advertisement

Way to go Greta

I'm getting the sense that the UN Climate Summit, 2019 edition, is not exactly causing palpable positive vibes here on the forum.

6godiv5ted241.jpg

Before you know it we'll be listening to Bagdad Bob telling us to remain calm.

Last edited:
That Greta pic is corny as hell, but blimey. What a way to spend a life. Hope to goodness this isn't burnout, stress, drugs and heart/mental problems ahead. I've lost my faith, but if there IS a god it'd better be nice to her for devoting her life to this planet.
My constant though is...who does she play with?

UN Climate talks unravelling - face failure

https://www.france24.com/en/20191214-un-climate-talks-unraveling-face-failure

With a tip of the hat to carbon fiber boats, some have pointed out Time magazine uses a fairly large carbon footprint (trees into paper) to celebrate their Person of the Year, Greta Thunberg (and send it around the world by plane, ship, train and truck). Small price to pay to get some serious outrage on via Twitter if someone disses her for it, I say. Pump up the hate - it's climate friendly!

If not Greta, someone else would have been named Time person of the year — Time magazine names someone every year — and trees would have been cut down regardless to print the issue and energy would have been used to distribute it around the globe. In any case, it’s not as though Greta asked to be named anything and she does go to great lengths to minimize her carbon footprint through food and lifestyle choices.

However, if Greta were to fly across the Atlantic, then drive to a climate change summit in a Hummer while stuffing her hole with a fat cheeseburger made from cows raised on what used to be the Amazon rainforest criticism and cries of hypocrisy would be warranted.

Joe

If not Greta, someone else would have been named Time person of the year -

BL_time.jpg

However, if Greta were to fly across the Atlantic, then drive to a climate change summit in a Hummer while stuffing her hole with a fat cheeseburger made from cows raised on what used to be the Amazon rainforest criticism and cries of hypocrisy would be warranted.

"[cough, splutter] hey man, I've got a beverage here" say the Plutocrats.

Ms. Thunberg is definitely an Achiever; and proud we are of her.

F'ing icebergs, Dude.
dude.jpg

PS Also one of the better, amongst many, reasons we have to sa^^^shout, loudly, together #@realDonaldJTrump
'Shut the **** Up, Donnie'

advertisement

Back